[Kroupware] Re: Re: Newbie Question

eric eric at semiosphere.info
Fri Mar 19 00:24:19 CET 2004

Martin Konold wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 16. März 2004 17:22 schrieb eric:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Thanks for the help Martin. Restarting the servers individually and as a
>> group does not affect the problem.
>
> Are you 100% sure that no other daemon blocks any port.
>
> Please reboot the machine and start kolab. Then provide me with the output
> of "netstat -ntplou"
>
> Regards,
> -- martin
>
> Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
>
> e r f r a k o n
> Erlewein, Frank, Konold & Partner - Beratende Ingenieure und Physiker
> Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
> fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
> email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de

Sorry for the delayed response, but I've been out of pocket the last couple
of days. Anyhow, I reinstalled the debian binary packages on a fresh box
and everything went off without a hitch. Still not sure what the problem
was on the last try.

Now I'm off to figure out how to install the Horde package and Clam/Spam
Assasin.

Thanks again for the help.