[Kroupware] double entrys with toltec 1.6.26

Ronny Bolzendahl rbolzendahl at netzkraefte.de
Fri Mar 12 14:14:04 CET 2004

Hi Martin,

It is serious, indeed, sorry that I have to report the same expirience with
OLXP and 1.6.26. It just occured. Can't really tell why the entries are
doubled.
Settings for the Foldersharing Options:
 - Lookup
 - Read
 - Set seen flag.

The folder was the "Kalender".

It's a really annoying thing, since the entries keep multiplying...

> > _After_ I decided to change the real users from OL-Netfolders to
> > kolab/toltec everything goes wild.
>
> Does it happen to all users?
>
> Do you see any patterns?

Can't really tell why this happens. In another enviornment everything runs
fine!

> Do you think offering a tool to detect such duplicates will
> serve as an intermediate remedy?

That would be great! Deleting all the special days / duplicate entries by
hand is a torture with more than 1000 entries!!!