[Kroupware] Imap folders

kox kox at atlas.cz
Mon Mar 1 11:33:00 CET 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the tip.

Changing /kolab/etc/kolab/imapd.conf.template doesnt work but after i
changed /kolab/etc/imapd/imapd.conf it´s working now.

My next problem is that i am unable to login to newly created imap
account with Mozilla (1.7a). The only option is to create imap accoutn
with Outlook Express 6 which is functional for the 1st time and than
re-login with Mozilla. Than I can operate with account in Mozilla. I
dont´t understand what I´am doing wrong.

Thanks for your advice

k0x