[Kroupware] How to configure Kolab?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Jun 16 00:57:17 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 15. Juni 2004 16:46 schrieb Helge Hielscher:

Hi Helge,

> mandrake, but when I want to add a virtual host in /etc/postfix/virtual I
> have to read
> # this file is automatically written by the Kolab config backend
> # manual additions are lost unless made to the template in the Kolab config
> directory

Please lookup the template file virtual.template and there you can easily see
which values are extraced from the LDAP repository and which values you must
set manually in the template.

> Reading the documentation of Kolab I found out that the configuration is
> stored inside the LDAP Server. But how do I change the information there?

Typically with the Kolab web administration interface though if you know what
you are doing you can use any LDAP client.

> 2nd question: how do I share folders between different users

Sharing of folders is not a supported option of Kolab 1. Though we support it
in the upcoming Kolab 2.0

Yours,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de