[Kroupware] Kolab Setup

Dale Gibbs dale at sanbi.ac.za
Fri Jul 2 12:31:20 CEST 2004

Good day
I have setup a Kolab on a Suse9 box successfully and can accessthe web
interface etc.
The main function I would like out of Kolab is the sharing Calenders. We
have an existing Unix Mail server that I dont want to intefere with. Im
not sure how to setup the calender options though. Also my email clients
are using mostly Mozilla, Thunderbird or Outlook Express. I know ther
eare plugins etc and ive been looking at  ATHEARA as an option
Could anyone help me on this

Thanks

--

Dale Gibbs

Jr Sys Admin
SANBI, University of the Western Cape, South Africa
http://www.sanbi.ac.za/~dale
Cell: +27721469346
Visit http://www.sanbi.ac.za

"...the greatest pursuit is finding something worth dying for."