[Kroupware] Re: About Kolab and plugins

Eugen Constantinescu eug at thekompany.com
Thu Jan 22 16:49:19 CET 2004

Hi Andreas,
It is my first step to support Kolab, it's possible to not be what you have
expected but that's what I could do for this release.
I am using a standard Kolab server installation on my Mdk 9.2 system.

For details about Kolab support you should read the Help pages which comes
with Aethera.
Aethera needs a restart after a new IMAP or Kolab account is created.
Aethera can see only the subscribed folders and the Kolab specific folders are
subscribed.

It working very nice and without crashes for me, even on my Windows Me testing
system. I am able to synchronize my calendar, contacts and notes.
I am storing the password (which is encrypted) if this makes a difference.
Regards,
Eug