[Kroupware] how to add more .templates

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Thu Jan 15 09:53:56 CET 2004

On Thursday 15 January 2004 07:49, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> At the moment the only way to do this is to edit the
> /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab Daemon, as all the template file handling is
> done through it.
>
> You could use a regular expression to insert the correct lines into the
> file when you install the .rpm (check out the OpenPKG shtool - it is
> extremely powerfull)
>
> If you need any assistance, give me a shout.

How about instead fixing the concept in the Kolab RPM and put out a new
release that can do this? It seems like Ian just uncovered a basic flaw
in the system that should be fixed in the correct way instead of worked
around.

I suggest to add a new subdir .../etc/kolab/templates where all templates
are put and to change the scripts to go over all these instead of a fixed
set of templates.

It would even be cleaner in our current packages to have the template in
the package itself and just add a file to that directory.

Bo.