[Kroupware] How to create "mailinglists"

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Wed Jan 14 18:51:01 CET 2004

Hi Bernhard,

I wanted to remind you abount this issue, but you've found it out
already by yourself. ;-)
Yes, it's possible to integrate mailinglists by using the
etc/postfix/aliases file. You can manage the etc/postfix/aliases file
manually or by using a tool like majordomo or mailman, but the problem
is still that those tools rely on a etc/aliases file instead of
etc/kolab/aliases.template.
Having a tool integrated to operate with the template and/or being even
able to get managed via the Kolab admin web frontend would be the ice on
the cake (or so). ;-)

Regards,
Andreas