[Kroupware] How to create "mailinglists"

Bernhard Reinhardt bernhard at freisingnet.de
Wed Jan 14 16:53:57 CET 2004

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Sunday 28 December 2003 17:54, Bernhard Reinhardt wrote:
>
>>Bernhard Reiter wrote:

>>>No, not yet.
>>
>>Bad news.. We need some kind of webadmin manage this.
>

> An integration of Mailman would be very useful.
> Please coordinate with other Kolab developers on the devel list.
> We considered this orthogonal to most Kolab feature work.

>>>You could use the alias feature of postfix manually,
>>>but note that you need to manipulate the templates in the Kolab system.
>>
>>Ok, I´m thinking about writung a webmin-module. The template-file would
>>be /kolab/etc/kolab/aliases, wouldn´t it?
>

>  /kolab/etc/kolab/aliases.template

I finally found the time to get at it. I wrote an alias to
/kolab/etc/postfix/aliases and then ran newaliases. It worked, and also
after a restart of kolab the entry stil existed.

When I wrote an alias to  /kolab/etc/kolab/aliases.template it didn't
show up in /kolab/etc/postfix/aliases after an restart. At witch
occasions are the normal conf-files owerwriten by the templates?

Best Regards

Bernhard