[Kroupware] Postfix problem (I think!)

Darren Poulson daz at 22balmoralroad.net
Thu Jan 8 22:16:12 CET 2004

> Any log messages in the cryus imapd part?
> Somehow cyrus does not like to accept the email.
> Are you sure that the maildomain is matching everywhere?

Nothing is getting logged from imapd. /var/log/messages shows the daemon
starting and stopping, but nothing else. Is there a way to turn up the
debug info?

As far as the maildomain is concerned, the only time I set it was in the
bootstrap.

Could it be a problem with the maildomain being different to the domain
the kolab server is running in?

My imapd.conf file:

configdirectory:        /kolab/var/imapd
partition-default:      /kolab/var/imapd/spool

admins:                 manager
sasl_pwcheck_method:    saslauthd
sasl_mech_list:         plain
sendmail:               /kolab/sbin/sendmail
allowanonymouslogin:    no
allowplaintext:         yes
servername:             alice.flapper.net
autocreatequota:        100000
reject8bit:             no
munge8bit:              no
quotawarn:              90
timeout:                30
sievedir:               /kolab/var/imapd/sieve
lmtpsocket:             /kolab/var/kolab/lmtp

#tls_ca_file:           /kolab/etc/kolab/server.pem
tls_cert_file:          /kolab/etc/kolab/cert.pem
tls_key_file:           /kolab/etc/kolab/key.pem

#altnamespace
unixhierarchysep:       yes
lmtp_downcase_rcpt:     yes

loginrealms:            22balmoralroad.net