[Kroupware] Mail Forwarding Loop

Dirk Zimmer cornies at vd-plus.net
Fri Jan 2 21:46:32 CET 2004

Jon Bendtsen wrote:

> could we have the precise contents of the main.cf.template, and the
> exact bounce message ?

Hello Jon,

thanks for you reply. Attached you will find the requested files. I'm a
little bit of paranoid and so i changed the real-names in the bounce
message. If needed I would send the real bounce message to a non public
address.

Best regards
Dirk Zimmer

-------------- next part --------------
# (c) 2003 Tassilo Erlewein <tassilo.erlewein at erfrakon.de>
# (c) 2003 Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de>
# (c) 2003 Achim Frank <achim.frank at erfrakon.de>
# This program is Free Software under the GNU General Public License (>=v2).
# Read the file COPYING that comes with this packages for details.

# this file is automatically written by the Kolab config backend
# manual additions are lost unless made to the template in the Kolab config directory

#   paths
command_directory = /kolab/sbin
daemon_directory = /kolab/libexec/postfix
queue_directory = /kolab/var/postfix

#   users
mail_owner= kolab
setgid_group= kolab-r
default_privs= kolab-n

#   local host
myhostname = @@@fqhostname@@@
mydomain = @@@postfix-mydomain@@@
myorigin = $mydomain
#myorigin = $myhostname
#
masquerade_domains = $mydomain
masquerade_exceptions = root

#   smtp daemon
#smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name
#inet_interfaces = 127.0.0.1

#   relaying
mynetworks = @@@postfix-mynetworks@@@
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, @@@postfix-mydestination@@@
#mydestination = @@@postfix-mydestination@@@
relay_domains =
#smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,
#                               check_client_access hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/access,
#                               check_relay_domains

#   maps
canonical_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/canonical
virtual_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/virtual
relocated_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/relocated
transport_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/transport
alias_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/aliases
alias_database = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/aliases
local_recipient_maps =

#   local delivery
recipient_delimiter = +
mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/kolab/var/kolab/lmtp

#TLS settings
smtpd_use_tls = yes
smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
smtpd_starttls_timeout = 300s
smtpd_timeout = 300s
#smtpd_tls_CAfile = /kolab/etc/kolab/server.pem
#smtpd_tls_CApath =
#smtpd_tls_ask_ccert = no
#smtpd_tls_ccert_verifydepth = 5
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /kolab/etc/kolab/cert.pem
#smtpd_tls_cipherlist =
#smtpd_tls_dcert_file =
#smtpd_tls_dh1024_param_file =
#smtpd_tls_dh512_param_file =
#smtpd_tls_dkey_file = $smtpd_tls_dcert_file
#smtpd_tls_key_file = $smtpd_tls_cert_file
smtpd_tls_key_file = /kolab/etc/kolab/key.pem
#smtpd_tls_loglevel = 3
smtpd_tls_received_header = no
#smtpd_tls_req_ccert = no
#smtpd_tls_session_cache_database =
smtpd_tls_session_cache_timeout = 3600s
#smtpd_tls_wrappermode = no

#tls_random_bytes = 32
tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom
#tls_daemon_random_bytes = 32
#tls_daemon_random_source =
#tls_random_exchange_name = ${config_directory}/prng_exch
#tls_random_prng_update_period = 60s
#tls_random_reseed_period = 3600s

#smtp_starttls_timeout = 300s
#smtp_tls_CAfile =
#smtp_tls_CApath =
#smtp_tls_cert_file =
#smtp_tls_cipherlist =
#smtp_tls_dcert_file =
#smtp_tls_dkey_file = $smtp_tls_dcert_file
#smtp_tls_enforce_peername = yes
#smtp_tls_key_file = $smtp_tls_cert_file
#smtp_tls_loglevel = 0
#smtp_tls_note_starttls_offer = no
#smtp_tls_per_site =
#smtp_tls_scert_verifydepth = 5
#smtp_tls_session_cache_database =
#smtp_tls_session_cache_timeout = 3600s

#   authentication via sasl
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,check_relay_domains
#smtpd_restriction_classes =
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname

# added by dz