[Kroupware] Some question

anders.gortz at heatex.com anders.gortz at heatex.com
Fri Jan 2 15:04:01 CET 2004

Hi!

I'm using kolab as my mailserver now and I am very pleased, but I have some
additional questions that I wanna ask.

1, Can I turn off the unsecure imap and just run the imaps-service somehow?

2, How can I add additional aliases to a person. Right now I can only add one
alias, could I do this by just adding an extra alias adress in the ldap
directory?

3, When will a fully funtional hordeclient be ready? Right now I am just using
kolab for email

4, My clam installation seems to hang once in a while. Then I have to stop
kolab, delete the file /kolab/var/clam/clamd and then restart kolab again. Have
anyone seen that error(I've done the installation accorning to the howto 1.3)?

I've got some more questions, I just can't remember them right now(probably
because of new years celebrations ;))

Best Regards
Anders Görtz