[Kroupware] creating a user in PHP

Ulf Norén ulf at lavika.se
Thu Jan 1 21:05:51 CET 2004

On Thursday 01 January 2004 15.38, Patrick M. Ammann wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Sometimes (i saw this now 2 times) when creating
> a new user via PHP page the email address of an existing
> user (first in the list) is changed as well.
>
> The new user seems to work fine, but i needed to change
> the other email address by hand via external ldap browser.
> After that everything seems to work.
>
> This happens not everytime, i asume that there might be
> a small bug in the PHP pages, when going through them...
>
> Did anybody else seen this bug? Badly i can not give instructions
> to reproduce it, because my system is now online :-(

I have seen this happening too.
It was during  the initial setup of a kolab-site, while creating/testing the
2-3 first users.
Now the administrator has created 25-30 more accounts and I haven heard
of any more of these troubles.

I thought I was doing something "stupid" because we where testing it quite
"heavily" at the time. I didn't find exactly when or how this happened so I
am waiting for it to happen again and don't know how to reproduce it.

/Ulf

--
Lávika IT - Linux expert
http://www.lavika.se