[Kroupware] Mailbox & folders creation for new user

Friedel Radim friedel.radim at vagonka.cz
Thu Feb 26 17:22:48 CET 2004

Hi

I succesfully installed "/bin/kolab-20040217-2.0.0/ix86-freebsd4.9/" on
basic installation of FreeBSD 4.9 with "Extreme" security profile.

I am managing kolab server via https interface without problems.

Again without problems I created few users as surname.firstname at domain.org.

Now I am trying to setup imap client on Windows XP Pro like:
Mozilla 1.7a
Thunderbird
Outlook Express 6

I always set username as "surname.firstname".

Curently am able to populate only the Inbox folder and in Mozilla is
impossible to send message and copy to Sent folder - simply mozilla
can´t send the email in default settings. I can´t see folder like Sent,
Trash, Drats. I don´t know what I am doing wrong. Is there special
setting form imap in Mozilla:

Imap server directory:
Personal namespace:
Public(shared):
Other users:

My next problem is that I can setup shared folder but I don´t know how
to setup Mozilla & Outlook clients to be able to see & use them.

Thanx for your time.

k0x