[Kroupware] announcing OpenPKG 2.0withkolab-20040217-2.0.0available on ZfOS

Nicolas Huillard nhuillard at ghs.fr
Thu Feb 26 15:41:27 CET 2004

I remember a similar problem with the ' character (like in Boîte
d'envoi) (note the i^ wasn't the problem, only the ')
I had to patch imapd to allow it to use this character as folder names.
There is a post in the mailing-list archive, in early 2003...
The problem arise when you wan't to *create* a folder by that name, not
when you *use* an already created folder (that's why we didn't re-patch
new versions and the problem was forgotten...)

NH