[Kroupware] filtering Option in kmail is missing

Stefan Lang steven at organet.com
Mon Feb 23 12:40:27 CET 2004

Hello Bo!

Am Montag, 23. Februar 2004 07:59 schrieb Bo Thorsen:
> On Friday 20 February 2004 12:35, Stefan Lang wrote:
> > Hello List,
> >
> > I'm missing the "Filtering!-Tab in my disconnected IMAP-Account!
> > Do I have to add the next hidden switch to kamilrc ;-) or is this tab
> > obsolete?
>
> I'm not sure I understand the question - do you mean filter configuration?
> In that case you choose "Configure filters" from the settings menu. It's
> not in the normal configuration.

I've seen a tutorial at
http://kolab.kde.org/doc/kde-client-manual-0.9cvs20030801-html/x98.html

There is a screenshot of configuring kmail to a disconnected IMAP-Account (At
the beginning of the last third of the page)
In thtis picture, there are the tabs "General", "Security" and additionally a
"Filtering"-tab. It's for the "Out of office reply!" function!
In my config, I can't see such a tab!

Thanks in advance!
Stefan