[Kroupware] Problems with clam+spamassassin howto

anders.gortz at heatex.com anders.gortz at heatex.com
Sun Feb 22 17:40:25 CET 2004

Hi!

I've had a bit of trouble since I installed kolab with spamassassin and clam
according to the howto on the kolab website. The clam program stopped
communicating with postfix. I've managed to make a fix for this problem so that
it won't happen to anyone else. By changing the restart option in the
/kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.clam to this:

%restart -u root
    opServiceEnabled clamd || exit 0
    /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.clamd stop
    sleep 1
    rm -f /kolab/var/clam/clamd //new line
    sleep 1                     //new line
    /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.clamd start

I've now got the system to never stop working! I hope I can help someone in
before they start getting problems.

BR
Anders