[Kroupware] How to share Calendar with kolab (not sharing free/busy-lists) ??

Timotheus Pokorra Timotheus at Pokorra.de
Fri Feb 20 11:42:36 CET 2004

>I've seen it and it is very very good! I will use it, when I integrate my
>WinBlond-Clients! But at the moment, I try to get an overview regarding
>kontact!
I have not looked at Kontact yet, so I cannot help you with that.
Just be aware, that Windows/Outlook Solutions cannot share the same
calendars with Kontact or Horde or Aethera solutions, because the
calendar data is stored differently (TNEF vs ical).
Though freebusy information should be the same format.

Timo