[Kroupware] Sharing calendar info (free/busy) between Kolab Server and Exchan ge Server

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Mon Feb 2 19:40:42 CET 2004

Hi Michael,

The only possible way of doing this "as-is" would be to configure all of your
MS-Outlook clients to export and check Free/Busy times on the Kolab server
while still connected to exchange. MS-Outlook "should" be able to Export/Import
Free/Busy times from Outlook using FTP/HTTP/HTTPS while still connected
to Exchange. (Options->Calendar Options->Free/Busy)

Automatic replication of Free/Busy information between Kolab and Exchange
will require some custom programs to be written.

Regards,
Stephan