[Kroupware] Kolab + Toltec synchronization problem

Carsten Schurig cs-ml-0110031013 at ebz-dresden.de
Thu Apr 29 16:29:23 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I've got a problem with the synchronization between Outlook and Kolab
using the Toltec Collector for exaclty one user and one folder.

The synchronization will just stop and after that the Toltec Collector
seems to hang and sometimes Outloo will just be killed.

I removed this shared folder for this user: I deleted his access and then
deleted the folder in Outlook. After that I regranted him full access. The
folder appears, but after updating 318 entries of 35x the synchronization
just stops. Originally it tried to do 7 updates, but just stoped when
processing the 7th. While trying to do the synchronization one entry of
the shared folder (calendar) multiplied.

It all works fine for the other 4 shared folders for this user and it
works all fine for the other eight users in our company.

I looked at the imapd logs but didn't find messages special for this user.

Do you have a hint, where to look?

Thanks,
	Carsten