[Kroupware] Installation of Kolab

Carsten Schurig cs-ml-0110031013 at ebz-dresden.de
Tue Apr 13 09:38:00 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'll move our testing environment of Kolab to a production server soon
(approx. 10 users) and I have some questions regarding the setup of the
server.

I'd like to use a SuSE 9.0 Professional as base distribution and setup the
ZFOS Kolab distribution on top (this worked fine for my SuSE 8.2 Prof.
testing server).

Now SuSE offers some of the services used by kolab itself, e.g. apache and
postfix. Should they be desiabled/unsinstalled for a clean setup?

And one more question: are there experiences available which file system
is best to use for Kolab (ext3, reiserfs, xfs, jfs)?

Thanks for all suggestions!

Cheers,
	Carsten