[Kroupware] Re: Toltec Connector problem

Carsten Schurig cs-ml-0110031013 at ebz-dresden.de
Fri Apr 2 11:24:35 CEST 2004

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:27:46 +0200, Thomas Lotterer wrote:

> resulted in imapd-2.2.3-20040328 which has an option called "with_atvdom
> yes" to be used by Kolab/Toltec. So please download this or a later RPM
> from OpenPKG [1] and replace it with the one that comes with ZfOS.
>
> Please tell me about your findings as a positive feedback will result in
> a updated ZfOS collection.

> [1] ftp://ftp.openpkg.org/current/SRC/imapd-2.2.3-20040328.src.rpm

I installed it and it works now! I changed to parameters in imapd.spec,
though:

	with_group yes
	with_atvdom yes

And my imapd.conf got overwritten, so I had to copy back
imapd.conf.rpmsave (would be nicer to create an imapd.conf.rpmnew).

Now I can really start evaluating this solution!

Cheers,
	Carsten