[Kroupware] Toltec Connector problem

Carsten Schurig cs-ml-0110031013 at ebz-dresden.de
Thu Apr 1 15:11:39 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm just evaluation some solutions for calendar sharing using an
outlook<->server construction. I'm working for a small company using the
net folder "feature" right now and we're not very happy with this ;->

So I'm trying to test kolab and the Toltec Connector. The install worked
fine but I alway get the following error in Outlook:

"Unable to create a IMAP4 mailbox for the folder 'Gelöschte Objekte'. The
IMAP4 message 'RNT8 NO Invalid mailbox name'."

The software I use:
Client: MS Outlook 2000 SR-1 (9.0.0.4527) in German
	Toltec Connector 1.6.26 Evaluation License

Server: SuSE 8.2
	ZFOS kolab distribution 20040217-2.0.0/ix82-suse82 containing:
		kolab 1.08, engine 1.0, admin 1.0.14
		code fusion engine 1.0.4
	(as I didn't change any install setting I assume I'm using the code
	fusion engine right now)

Does anyone out the have a solution?

Thanks,
	Carsten

PS: BTW is there a documentation about the difference of the standard
engine and the one by code fusion and how to use the code fusion features?
The README just says something about a better Active Directory integration
which I'd be interested in.