[Kroupware] Kolab stopt working when I get Spam

Stuart Bingë s.binge at codefusion.co.za
Mon Sep 29 17:35:29 CEST 2003

Hello Olaf,

This sounds very similar to a problem that we recently had - there were
a couple of *seriously* broken messages sitting in the pop mailbox, and
fetchmail just aborted after it encountered them, leaving the other
messages sitting on the server. After some googling we came across this
patch, which worked for us:

http://lists.ccil.org/pipermail/fetchmail-friends/2003-May/003344.html

What this does is make fetchmail skip the broken messages (instead of
aborting), and then continue downloading the other messages in the
mailbox. This isn't ideal though - the server still sits with all these
junk messages clogging the box, although at least the valid messages are
downloaded.

Regards,
Stuart