[Kroupware] Restoring Cyrus IMAP Folders

Nicolas Huillard nhuillard at ghs.fr
Mon Sep 22 16:14:40 CEST 2003

Stephan Buys wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone had any success with reconstructing a broken Cyrus mailbox using
> the cyrreconstruct tool?
>
> I try to run the tool as follows:
> #su - kolab-r
> $cyrreconstruct -rf "user/myuser at mydomain^com"

It appears that naming mailbox with a dot as domain separator works better :
	cyrreconstruct -rf "user/myuser at mydomain.com"
We tried every possibility, starting from "user.myuser at mydomain^com"...
None worked, until this one...
This is not the same naming convention in this Cyrus 2.1.16 than what
worked in 2.1.11...

--
NH