[Kroupware] managers password

Patrick Ammann pammann at aro.ch
Sat Sep 20 15:58:56 CEST 2003

Hello

This seems not to work, after changing the password to another i get the
following error:
---
SHELL: ./kolab -v -o
Can't call method "attributes" on an undefined value at ./kolab line 302,
<DATA> line 283
--

a no conf file is new generated out of the templates at all!

Even if we find a command line option, it would nice to have a PHP
solution to make it easier in the future!

Greetz Patrick