[Kroupware] addressbook saves files erratically

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 18 21:52:17 CEST 2003

I am trying to make updates to my Kaddressbook (kdepim-kroupware-1.0.1-1) and
it seems to have a mind of its own about saving my changes. I changed 2
names, added a new e-mail address for one listing, added a work phone and
e-mail for another and then deleted yet another listing. I close kaddressbook
and it seems to have saved the two name changes, but every other change is
lost. I have tried about six times now, but something always reverts back. I
take it this isn't a feature. Has anybody else had this problem?