[Kroupware] General Questions

Bernhard Reinhardt kolab at ich-habs-doch-gleich-gesagt.de
Thu Sep 18 17:22:45 CEST 2003

Hi,

I´ve installed Kolab successfuly on my Debian Woody. I´ve also created a
user using the webinterface and gave him a mail-address, but it won´t work.
If I send a mail to this address, I only get a return-message "user
unknown". I can´t login with an imap-client, too. I have to admin that I
don´t even know what username I should use for the imap-client because
there´s only a first name and a last name in the user-form. I thought the
essential feature of kolab was, that I don´t have to worry about creating
mail-accounts and so on... It seems to me that I lack of general
understanding of kolab. Is there a HOWTO about setting up kolab? The docu I
found at http://www.kroupware.org/documentation.html doesn´t help me a lot.

Greetings

Bernhard

P.S.: Sorry for my english