[Kroupware] virtual domain

Peter Robb peter at newproject.pl
Thu Sep 18 16:45:37 CEST 2003

The domain authorisation is handled with the LDAP dc values.

I have 8 different domains running on mine all differentiated by the unique
ldap id,
eg user at company.one.com
user77 at another.company.com etc
This unique id is used as the login name for AUTH under TLS, which you will
need to set in the client's email programme to allow relaying.

I haven't entered any Organisation data for anyone yet, haven't needed to
yet.
Users can collect, relay, POP. I haven't tried IMAP yet but it appears the
authorisation mechanism makes it happen smoothly.

Regards,
Peter.