[Kroupware] User can't login to IMAP

hi-du at gmx.de hi-du at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 17:29:35 CEST 2003

Hi,

If I create a new user and deselect Add to Addressbook I can't login to this

IMAP-Account. Web-Login works but I can't use E-Mail-Forward, etc. This
sounds like a
non-local domain. But If I change the User-Account and select Add to
Addressbook all
works fine. A bug, a feature or my mistake?

cu

Stephan

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net