[Kroupware] Question regarding shared folders

Wim Bakker wim at unetix.nl
Wed Sep 17 15:30:45 CEST 2003

Hello,
In juli I installed kolab-1.0 , and with that release
it was possible to create a shared folder <name>@<domain>,
and use it as an email-address for a mail-group, users
that had several levels of access to that shared folder
depending on their function.
This folder would allso appear as <name>@<domain>.
This week I made a fresh install of kolab , to make a
final test setup, but surprise , surprise, shared folders
don't work that way anymore, allthough the kolab version
still is kolab-1.0 it seems that between juli and now
a lot has changed again. The kolab sorce rpm is from
august in this kolab-1.0 instance, I would like to find
the kolab-1.0 instance from juli again , because that one
functioned at least as far as my plans with shared folders
are concerned. Or does anybody know how to change
the behaviour of kolab for shared folders? When I now
create a shared folder it shows up as user.<name>@<domain>
instead of <name>@<domain> , I don't want that , it should appear
as <name>@<domain> , and I should be able to sent email to
it.
directory tree of /kolab/var/imapd /spool :
"stage./  user/  user^info at unetix^nl/"

Why is it called user^info at unetix^nl instead of
info at unetix^nl under the map user?

TIA
Wim Bakker