[Kroupware] switch from cyrus 2.0.16 to kolab, how ?

Thorsten Luft tluft at systrade.de
Wed Sep 17 13:15:53 CEST 2003

Dieter Kluenter wrote:
> Thorsten Luft <tluft at systrade.de> writes:
>

>>Dieter Kluenter wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,

> [...]
>
>>Thanks, i will test it.
>>
>>maybe, i can run both cyrus-imapd at the same time and let the user
>>copy there emails by them self.
>

> That is not a good idea, unless you run both imapd's on different
> ports.

I will run the server on different ports ;-)

The kolab environment is now installed. The difficult part start at this
point, because the system  is in production. I have find time to shutdown the
old sendmail/imapd and check the new kolab, if it's working or not. After
that, i will create the users and move the users and emails to kolab.

Thorsten