[Kroupware] clean install?

Andrew McDonald andrew.mcdonald at tasler.de
Tue Sep 16 11:54:39 CEST 2003

Thanks for the reply Nicolas.

Unfortunately I wasn't so successful.

You wrote the basic steps to what I did.

I did the following today.

1) /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab stop
2) rename /kolab to /kolabXXXXX
3) using the QIM Jul 31 20:49 I installed the rpm's
4) after /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab start I get
LOGIN failed at /kolab/lib/perl/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm line 118
could not authenticate with Cyrus IMAP daemon () at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab line 439.

At this point I am reluctant to try the Insight Connector again.

Andrew