[Kroupware] Re: About Kolab and plugins

Jon Bendtsen jbendtsen at laerdal.dk
Wed Sep 10 12:49:38 CEST 2003

Citat Joon Radley <joon at radleys.co.za>:

> Hi,

Personaly i would suggest me ;-P but then again, i might be more inclined to use
Aethera from theKompany, since this is kmail/korganisor/... but avaible
directly for windows. And kolab support should be 2 weeks away (this was last
week). And this product will use the full feature set of kolab, rather than
just a (ugly?) hack for outlook.

JonB

JonB