[Kroupware] About Kolab and plugins

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Tue Sep 9 22:39:52 CEST 2003

Hi,

On the About Kolab page I found the following reference:

"In addition Microsoft Windows users may use Outlook together with the proprietary Konsec Plugin as a fully functional Kolab client."

I would like to know if there will be any objections if I changed it to the following:

"In addition Microsoft Windows users may use Outlook together with the proprietary Konsec Plugin or Toltec Connector Plugin  as a fully functional Kolab client."

The web site is not yet up and running, but will be completed before the Toltec Connector release date ( 1st October 2003 ).

Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 83 368 8557