[Kroupware] Problem receiving mail

Matthieu BENOIST mbenoist at web-m.fr
Mon Sep 8 12:10:28 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephan Buys" <list at codefusion.co.za>
To: "Matthieu BENOIST" <mitsuaki at wanadoo.fr>; <kroupware at mail.kde.org>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Kroupware] Problem receiving mail

untel2 at foo.bar
> You should see the user as:
>
> In  Kolab we use the full mail address as the UID as well.
>
> /kolab/var/imapd/spool/user/untel2 at foo^bar

I have only the user name : untel and untel2

I have found a solution for my problem : I modified the postix (and kolab)
file master.cf :

cyrus     unix     -    n    n    -    -    pipe flags=R user=kolab-r
argv=/kolab/bin/cyrdeliver -e -m ${extension} ${user}

and the main.cf file like :

maibox_transport = cyrus

With this modification the server work well, but, I am a complete newbie in
postfix/cyrus/etc.. and I don't now if my solution is good, finaly.
Perhaps I create a big security hole ! ;-)

You say that the user name should be like name at foo^bar. You now why I don't
have this, but only name ?

> regards,
> Stephan

Thanks you for the help,