[Kroupware] =?iso-8859-1?q? Kolab=20Distribution=20Lists=20-=20Multiple=20Domains=20-?= MultipleAliases

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Sep 1 17:33:07 CEST 2003

On Friday 29 August 2003 15:13, Jon Bendtsen wrote:
> Citat Christopher Lewis <chris at maximlighting.com>:
> it just wasnt a part of the speclist. that the
> contracting companies did with the german bundestag, so it hasnt been made
> yet.

Jon, thanks for answering Christoper.
Here a small correction:

The contract was with the Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik
(BSI) you can roughly translate it with Federal Agency of IT-Security.
We did not get a technical list of specification, but had to solve
their individual groupware needs.
So it was a service contract, not a development contract.

Compare to FAQ: http://kroupware.kde.org/faq/faq.html#General2