[Kroupware] kolab/squirrelmail question

Otmar Stahl O.Stahl at lsw.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Sep 1 12:08:31 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 10:55, Jeroen Baten wrote:
> Okay,
>
> I am trying to install squirrelmail on a kolab server.
>
> So I found out the folder separater to set in Squirrelmail is a / and not a .

That was what I found also. So I changed in

squirrelmail/config/config.php

three lines to read as follows:

$trash_folder                   = 'INBOX/Trash';
$sent_folder                    = 'INBOX/Sent';
$draft_folder                   = 'INBOX/Drafts';

That was all I needed to change to make squirrelmail work on a lolab
server.

Greetings,
Otmar Stahl