[Kroupware] PHP with MySQL ?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Oct 31 07:06:02 CET 2003

Hi Bernhard,
Hi Dennis,

Am Thursday 30 October 2003 03:03 pm schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> On Thursday 30 October 2003 14:33, Dennis Leist wrote:
> > I like to use kolab's php with mysql support.
> > I didn't find any mysql package for kolab.

> Check if there is a mysql package from OpenPKG.
> Otherwise you can use one from your underlying operating system.
>
> (Or am I missinterpreting the question?)

Partly ;-)

On one hand you need the mysql Package from ftp://ftp.openpkg.org/release/1.3/
SRC/ and on the other hand you must recompile the apache rpm and enable mysql
support there.

Please expect some minor issues when compiling. Look up in the ml archive how
to solve fsl issues.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de