[Kroupware] Current Outlook Users

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Mon Oct 27 14:18:22 CET 2003

Current Outlook UsersHi,
a way maybe load down the mails with outlook to a pst file and load it up via imap
to kolab so the folder structure known to outlook users will be the same in kolab imap,
but this is only a way if you have not much users (or the user does by themselfes), there is a lib to convert pst to mbox
in freshmeat.net but i didnt testet it.
a payed program called mailbag converts neary everything
after all youre right mozilla is very handy to convert things ( maybe you try the way via outlook express)
there are a few docs on the web for migration to imap  ( try suse, samsung docs )
Best Regards