[Kroupware] postfix error log

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Oct 27 08:42:06 CET 2003

Hi,

Am Monday 27 October 2003 07:25 am schrieb Muhammad Reza:

> user at domain.com already in /kolab/var/spool/users, but i'ts mailbox
> still empty, when i tried to send message to user at domain.com, with that
> error log.
>
> >I dont understand what you want to tell us.
>
> when i tried to i add users via webmin interface, i except user domain
> already add at relayhost in potfix/main.cf, so MTA can relay mail from
> this new doamin

Please be aware of the fact that Kolab 1.0 is not multi-domain capable.
Basically this means that the Kolab server only accepts mails to a _single_
mail domain.

You may lookup the domain setting in the web UI.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de