[Kroupware] Status of client in KDE-CVS HEAD?

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Fri Oct 17 12:59:08 CEST 2003

Am Freitag, 17. Oktober 2003 11:45 schrieb Matthias Kalle Dalheimer:
> On Friday 17 October 2003 10.34, Martin Konold wrote:
> > Please give us some estimates.
>
> Bo is on vacation until Friday next week. We already agreed with
> Cornelius in N7H that we would only merge for 3.2 if we can do this in an
> orderly way and without too much error-creating time pressure; otherwise,
> the Kolab client will be for 3.3.
>
> Kalle

Hi,

a pretty large part of the disconnected IMAP port from the kroupware branch
was committed to KMail CVS HEAD (package kdepim) on Wednesday (15.10.2003).
As I understood the thread at kmail at kde.org there are good chances that the
DIMAP code is nearly complete now. I haven't checked it yet but if anybody
wants to give it a try, now it's the right time for it.

Andreas