[Kroupware] Kolab-webclient + Toltec???

Kirk Lawson lklawson at heapy.com
Thu Oct 16 14:17:00 CEST 2003

I have both Toltec's Outlook Connector and the Kolab-webclient working
properly and independantly.  However, they don't seem to be "sharing"
information.

When 'user1' makes an Appointment or a Schudule listing via Outlook and
then syncs with Toltec's Connector, it does not appear on his callendar
in the webclient.  Nor do additions and changes made via the webclient
appear in the Outlook sync.

Does Toltec's connector not truely sync with Kolab's database?

I still haven't had any luck with Bynari's Outlook sync tool, but does it
also have this problem?

Are there any Outlook sync clients that *will* work?

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk Lawson
 ---
"In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or
knowledge of their use."
 -Achille Marozzo, 1536