[Kroupware] imapd - no privilige to

Kirk Lawson lklawson at heapy.com
Tue Oct 14 12:16:00 CEST 2003

> You are aware that with Cyrus you can only create new folders
> as subfolders of INBOX?

I was not aware of that distinction, however clients still fail to create
Inbox sub-folders, recieving an no privilige error.

> Also when you specify the new folder, the namespace
> seperator
> that you should use is "/" (not "." as with most Cyrus installs)
>
> Ie. INBOX/Myfolder

I have been using the built-in folder tools for Outlook/Bynari and
Netscape 7.1.  If either of these make a distinction between the "/" or
"." I am unaware and it is not visible.

However, when I look at the actual Cyrus user directories it does appear
that Netscape is actually adding the subs.  Just not Outlook/Bynari.  :P

I still have some work to do testing & there's still Toltec to test.

Peace favor your sword
 ---
"In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or
knowledge of their use."
 -Achille Marozzo, 1536