[Kroupware] Multi domain and multi alias

Matthieu BENOIST mbenoist at web-m.fr
Thu Oct 9 18:07:59 CEST 2003

Hello,

excuse me for the response time ;o)

> I have been modifying the main.cf.template & main.cf files by hand to add domains.
>
> basically, so long as the domain & subdomains exist in mydestination, I haven't needed to modify the ldap structure, just add users with their unique email > address
>
> For the canonical names, I changed main.cf.template and main.cf to include recipient_canonical_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/canonical rather than just > canonical_maps (which operates in both directions), then postmap the file to create canonical.db
>
> For the canonical names, I changed main.cf.template and main.cf to include recipient_canonical_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/canonical rather than just > canonical_maps (which operates in both directions), then postmap the file to create canonical.db
>
> Also the same for aliases... to create aliases.db
>
> Then remove the references to masquerade_domains & masquerade_exceptions to avoid rewriting outward addresses.
> The reload postfix.
>
> What I don't have is the scripting in the web interface yet.
>
> Do you feel the ldap change is necessary?

I have modified the ldap for one reason : to store all the datas in the same base.
If I was created a simple text document and parse it in perl, the functionality was the same.

I need that only for the web interface. who make the same things that you, but for the admin the maintenance is more easy...
I would try ldap, and interogate the ldap base in perl and php. That the main reason, in fact...

> regards,
> Peter.

regards,
Matthieu BENOIST