[Kroupware] samba3 and kolab

Dieter Kluenter dieter at dkluenter.de
Tue Oct 7 17:03:28 CEST 2003

Hi,

"rruegner" <robowarp at gmx.de> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> i have a working pdc samba on suse 8.2 and a working
>
> kolab on the same machine....did anyone modify kolab samba ldap schema to use
>
> it as pdc with samba...?.

That could raise a few problems, if you don't have libldap in your
path, or your libldap is based on OpenLDAP-2.0.

Check first the libldap path, smbd is using  (ldd ./smbd), if that
points to an old libldap you have to recompile Samba with
LDFLAGS=-L/kolab/lib CPPFLAGS=-I/kolab/include

If you don't have a second slapd server running on your system, you
could use  Kolab's slapd with Samba.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung