[Kroupware] New testing packages of Kolab

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Thu Oct 2 23:07:06 CEST 2003

Hi,
if you work at the upgrade please include the samba schema in the kolab
ldap server with ou...s like users , groups, machines to make kolab act as
pdc via samba 3
and integrate virtual domain feature and antispam finally antivirus
It would be graet to use only one interface for setting up users groups
machines email accounts
with your php interface
Best Regards