[Kroupware] New testing packages of Kolab

David T Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Wed Oct 1 13:48:06 CEST 2003

konold at erfrakon.de wrote:

>P.S.: We are currently in the process of defining our feature list for
>Kolab 2.0. Now is time to speak up with your wishes.
>
>Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

I know the debate over the use of OpenPKG has come up many times in the
past so I won't go there.  One thing I would like would be for the kolab
package to use autoconf and provide an install Makefile.  From one side,
this would make the OpenPKG spec file much simpler (though certainly not
any top priority I'm sure) but would also ease the building of
non-OpenPKG RPMS, debs, whatever-other-format builds as well.

Thoughts?