[Kroupware] Source based distro installation question.

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Wed Oct 1 17:19:10 CEST 2003

Hi,

You can also treat the ".src.rpm" files as "internal" to the Kolab server. The Kolab
server maintains it's own RPM database, which is installed through the OpenPKG
bootstrap system.

Otherwise, check out the OpenPKG site where we get most of these packages from
(we have patches for one or two of them in our CVS) for the source of the packages.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Stephan  Buys
Code Fusion cc.
Tel: +27 11 391 1412