[Kroupware] Now it works (Was: Re: MAYBE SOLUTION)

Thomas Olsen tol at tarpit.dk
Fri Nov 28 22:44:25 CET 2003

Hi

Just wanted to report that now I got a working kolab installation using the
packages from erfrakon and a cvs checkout from the KOLAB_1_1 branch with SMTP
TLS auth working.

And thanks to Stephan Buys' excellent HOWTO also spam detection and virus scan
with amavisd-new, SpamAssassin and clamd.

Thanks for a great product - now I will spend some time to contribute to the
wishlist and the issue tracker ;-)

During my installation attempts I did several rm -rf /kolab/* so the threading
of this message is gone...

BTW: Great to hear about obmtool - now there's no need for my patched version
of the build-install-kolab.sh script.

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
	Thomas Olsen